20 Products That'll Help You Pack Your Lunch Like A Champ
Is it just me or is lunchtime the most important time of the day?
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
3. A Crock-Pot warmer so you can bring your comfort food from your living room couch to your office desk.
4. A collapsible salad bowl designed to fit toppings like cherry tomatoes, croutons, and carrots, while also holding dressing and a multipurpose spork (spoon/fork).
5. A set of bento box containers so you can separate your sandwich from your fruit salad from your carrots and hummus from your mixed nuts. I'm soothed just looking at this.
6. A microwavable mug great for those gloomy and rainy days when you just want to enjoy a cup of chicken noodle soup.
9. A cutlery set so you're never caught with sticky fingers again. And you can finally stop blaming your office when they run out of forks.
10. A to-go bowl excellent for building vegetable and protein packed grain bowls that'll keep you full for hours.
11. A condiment bottle built for easy squeezing and refilling. Now you'll never be caught without ketchup, mustard, or salad dressing. BTW, a dry salad is the worst thing ever and I stand behind that sentiment 100%.
12. A slim ice pack you can throw in with your food for added chill. It won't take up too much space, which is important because you need room for goodies.
13. A pack of food wrap that'll become your go-to instead of plastic wrap or sandwich bags. It's antibacterial and reusable!
14. A pack of fun-shaped cutters for any parent whose child may be a bit picky about what their lunch looks like.
15. A yogurt container with space for granola and fruit because sometimes you'll get tired of salads and sandwiches!
16. A pack of Twist n' Lock storage jars you can use for legit any type of snack. I mean...pretzels, nuts, popcorn, or even protein powder for your mid-day shake.
18. A floral napkin that'll add some color and cheer to your packed lunch. You may even have trouble getting them dirty.
19. A silicone reusable straw to replace the plastic in your life. They even come with tiny cleaning brushes!
20. And finally, a multipurpose slicer that'll cut and core apples, mangoes, cucumbers, and whatever else you may feel like eating that day.
Now go on and pack the lunch of your dreams!
All this talk about food making you hungry? Check out these articles:
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.