Here Are The Most Popular Prime Day Deals So Far
Including teeth whiteners, DNA kits, gel-filled pillows for the best sleep of your life, and so much more!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Amazon Prime Day, the day when Amazon has more deals than you could ever conceivably look through in an ENTIRE LIFETIME, is here!
We waded through the mountains of bargains for you and found some of the best deals in every category (in this case: clothing, accessories, and all things related to style and fashion).
FYI — deals move quickly on Prime Day. We’ll do our best to keep this post as up-to-date as possible, but we can’t catch everything immediately. Check back throughout Prime Day to see our latest updates as the deals change!
Note: To get these deals you have to be a Prime member, so if you aren't already, sign up for a free 30-day trial here.
1. Crest 3D Whitestrips for 59% off to help you get those pearly-whites shining bright, one hour-long session — obvs while watching Netflix — at a time.
2. An Olaplex Hair Perfector No 3 Repairing Treatment for 30% off that'll high-key revitalize your over-processed strands and let you see (and feel) for yourself why it has cult status.
3. An Instant Pot for 50% off capable of turning meal prep into something that is not difficult. This handy thing can make everything from golden lentil soup and mac and cheese to chocolate lava cake and french toast. (Look at you! Betty Crocker over here!)
4. A Fire TV stick for 63% off to make bingeing your favorite shows even easier. Just use the Alexa voice remote and you can find whatever you're looking for — easy peasy.
5. A Two-Minute Mornings journal for 40% off with just a few key questions you can fill out quickly (even before you have coffee) to focus your day and get it off to the right start.
6. A Stila eyeliner for 30% off with a formula worthy of the cult-like praise it gets: it dries quickly, won't smudge or budge, lasts 25 hours a day, and the thin tip makes application a summer breeze.
7. A Squatty Potty for 30% off that'll help everything ~align~ just so for a more comfortable No. 2 experience.
8. A pack of two queen-size gel-filled pillows for 56% off because they're designed to be comfortable for all sleeping positions, which means you can kiss those nights full of tossing and turning goodbye.
9. A 1.5" John Frieda Hot Air Brush for 25% off to give you a stylish-as-heck blowout right at home. No, that's not actually too good to be true — it dries and styles your hair without adding frizz (praise!) via two heat settings and a cool setting to keep everything in place, so you're left with a super sleek mane that'll attract *all* the compliments.
10. A 3rd Generation Echo Dot for 56% off. This handy little device that's capable of answering all those hard-hitting questions. Things like, "Alexa, what should I have for dinner?" — like I said, hard-hitting.
11. A 42-pack of curling rods for 35% off that'll give you the curls of your dreams without having to use heat. And they're easy to put in, sleep on, and take out!
12. An AncestryDNA kit for 51% off so you can uncover those distant relatives — any maybe not so distant ones....
13. An American Dental Association-accepted Waterpik Water Flosser for 56% off that'll improve gum health and remove up to 99.9% of plaque with good 'ol water pressure, and make it especially easier to maneuver around braces, implants, and other dental work! Let's face it, we're adults and the idea of flossing shouldn't have us running for the hills (I'm guilty as charged).
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.