33 Things From Amazon That'll Make Perfect Gifts
A corgi succulent vase, British chocolate bars, a satin-lined knit beanie, and 30 other gifts you can count on this holiday season.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A super-cool geometric backpack that starts off black but will turn rainbow colors when the light hits it — and turn heads as they walk down the street.
2. A box full of British chocolate bars because it's a fact that chocolate makes everything better *and* British chocolate is wayyyyyy better than American candy.
3. Faux fur memory foam slide slippers — anyone who gets them will immediately say, "Ohhhh, thank you!" because there's nothing quite like a nice pair of cozy slippers that will ensure your feet don't overheat.
4. A Corgi succulent vase that's a ~dog~-gone good way to bring a smile to your friend's face and a bit of happiness when they look at it and remember who gave it to them.
5. A plaid sherpa long-sleeved shirt jacket they'll be ~plaid~ to have in their wardrobe because it can be worn as a jacket when the temperature is mild and then as an extra layer when it drops to "Holy, WOW, it's COLD" out.
6. A bright white light therapy lamp to bring a little ~light~ into their life. They'll love this thoughtful practical gift, especially after they start using it because it gets dark at 4 p.m. now.
7. An adorable Baby Yoda-inspired magnet for a fun and quirky gift that will make the recipient laugh — and then find incredibly useful when the realize they're about to put their dirty dishes into a clean dishwasher.
8. A two-pack of beaded floral headbands here to cement their place as fashionista of their friend group. With these beauties on their head, there's really no competition.
9. A cheese board and knife set that (*Stefon voice*) has everything — five serving sections, a matching separate board, and more. The recipient will actually be so excited to use this as they show off their truly amazing crudités skills
10. A bath pillow to make their "me" time so much better by giving them a nice place to rest their head instead of the cold hard tub. So much so, they may never want to leave the tub again... If they don't answer your texts, you know why.
11. A loop-through faux fur stole perfect for the bougie-est person on your list who take their style seriously. This epic stole will make them feel like a million bucks — and look like a million bucks at the same time.
12. An eye mask with built-in headphones made for anyone who needs total darkness *and* sound to fall asleep. This device will block out 100% of light while letting them play music (or even white noise) without having to deal with uncomfortable earbuds in their ears.
13. A two-piece sweater and shorts knit set they'll probably end up living in for the rest of the year because they'll feel très chic in it while still staying super comfortable. And that (I'm pretty sure) is what Hannah Montana was referring to when she sang, "You get the besssst of both worlds."
14. A Thaw Claw to defrost meat up to seven times faster. All they have to do is suction it to their sink, fill the sink with water, and then put the frozen food under the claw. It will be defrosted in no time — and they'll never have to remember to take the meat out of the fridge in the morning again. (Why is that always the hardest thing to do?!?)
15. A collection of acrylic statement earrings you could give to the one person on your list who is obsessed with earrings — or split them up among multiple people. At this price, you can scoop up a couple and then decide as it gets closer to the holiday.
16. A microwave popper so they can make delicious homemade popcorn in a matter of minutes. Once they try it this way, they'll realize it's a much ~butter~ way to make this delicious snack than buying all those microwave packets from the store.
17. Sheer mesh socks they'll ~clearly~ love because it will instantly take their outfits up a notch and add an interesting and delicate detail.
18. A Rocketbook smart reusable notebook ingeniously designed to take hand-written notes and turns them into digital copies, which is great for the student on your list who has been head deep in their text books for the past couple weeks. They'll love this practical gift that will make their life a bit easier.
19. A knit satin-lined winter beanie ingeniously made to not only keep their head warm but also protect their hair from damage and moisture loss. Tell them to say goodbye to hat hair. That will not be a problem they have in their life anymore.
20. A collapsible Stojo cup great for giving them the option to take a cup of coffee or tea on the road with them. Plus, when they're done, they can just make it smaller, so it takes up way less space in their bag.
21. A Levi's sherpa trucker jacket they'll ~shear-ly~ love so much and think about you every time they wear it (so at least a couple of times a week).
22. A bottom-shaped vase that'll be a ~cheeky~ and eye-catching addition to their home that'll make everyone do a double-take.
23. A V-neck, belted-waist ruffled sweater they can pair with a pair of jeans (or even a skirt) for a super easy but very put-together look. They'll be so thankful for a stylish sweater that's easy to wear.
24. A portable blender so they can make a delicious smoothie in seconds anywhere. Yep, you read that right, *anywhere*. We're talking at work, home, on the street, or at the gym.
25. A mini cake pop maker they'll think is a ~bomb~ [dot] com gift because they'll be able to make their own delicious cake pops at home in a matter of minutes.
26. A polka dot ruffle dress guaranteed to make them feel super fancy in a super easy look because all they have to do is throw it on.
27. A neon sign to ~kiss~ their boring walls goodbye and give them a chic way to ~light~ up their room.
28. A three-piece satin pajama set for a super luxe look they'll probably assume you spent way more on than you actually did. Plus, they'll go to bed at night feeling like royalty while wearing this beautiful set.
29. A pair of socks they can put on after they've had a long day and need a bit of R&R (aka some wine).
30. And an electric bottle opener to help them get that wine bottle open in three seconds. Yes, that's right. They'll be able to open a bottle and pour a glass in less than a minute. And now that's luxury if I have ever heard it.
31. An oversized faux shearling coat because the teddy bear coat trend isn't going anywhere, and who doesn't want to feel like they're wearing a big hug around all the time???
32. Lettering And Modern Calligraphy, perfect for your friend who has always wanted to learn how to write beautifully. This book comes with step-by-step guides and 15 lettering projects so they can practice until they get it perfect.
33. A crew neck with a pretty accurate description of what I look like right now. Anyone with a dark sense of humor will appreciate this and wear it all the time.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.